For the past couple of years, my sister-in-law has been encouraging me to incorporate essential oils into my everyday living and for what ever reason I never took much of an interest. Until now.
I have slowly been learning about essential oils (thank you A!) and I’ve kept putting off sharing anything on the blog since I am still so new to incorporating them into my everyday living.
However, my sweet sister-in-law has been, once again, encouraging me to share with you all. So, I thought I would start at the beginning and share how you can get started using essential oils with the Young Living Premium Starter Kit. I love and highly recommend this amazing set as it will give you a great start to your new essential oil journey for a lot less than buying individual oils.
Are you ready?!
What does the premium starter kit include?
The premium starter kit comes with ten oils from the Everyday Oils* Collection and a bottle of Stress Away*. Also, by purchasing the set you’ll have a wholesale membership which saves you 24% on all future purchases! AND you also receive a FREE bottle of Peace and Calming* (now through January 31, 2017), one of Young Living’s most sought after oils!
5 Single Oils: Lavender, Lemon Vitality, Peppermint Vitality, Frankincense and Copaiba Vitality
6 Blends: PanAway, Purification, Thieves Vitality, DiGize Vitality, R.C. and Stress Away (bonus oil )
*All oils in the premium starter kit are 5ml bottles
The kit also comes with your choice of diffuser: Dewdrop Diffuser ($160), Rainstone Diffuser ($205) or the Aria Diffuser ($260).
How to get started:
- Click HERE to go to the Young Living website. (keep reading for all instructions.)
- Choose “Member” (wholesale account.)
- Be sure the Sponsor & Enroller I.D. are filled in with #10149188 (this connects you with me and other resources.)
- Choose your country and language.
- Choose the Premium Starter Kit and select your diffuser preference.
- Enroll in Essential Rewards if you like. This is a perk of membership that allows you to earn free product(s) monthly. If you are not sure at the time of your initial enrollment, you can always sign up for Essential Rewards at a later date.
- Add any additional items you may want to your cart and be sure to check out the monthly promo for any possible freebies!
- Complete your personal info (name, address, email, etc.)
- Create your username, password, pin and be sure to write these down for future reference.
- Enter your Social Security Number for identity purposes, required for all wholesale type accounts.
- Choose shipping preference and enter payment information.
- Personal support from me, which also means support from my sister-in-law as she’s the real expert and I’ll be sharing what she teaches me!
- You will be invited to private facebook groups that will also help guide you. These are my favorite as there is a wealth of information from so many members sharing their stories and latest finds!
- An online essential oil 101 class with information on safety tips, carrier oils and basic uses for your new essential oils.
- Basic questions answered on ordering, essential rewards, sharing essential oils and much more.
- You can also sign up (see sidebar for the SUBSCRIBE BELOW info) to receive my essential oil blog posts on oil uses, benefits and essential oil infused recipes and be sure and follow me on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.)
I do hope you decide to join me on my oily journey and subscribe to my newsletter to learn more about the ways you can incorporate essential oils into your everyday living!
Disclaimer: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Products and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and they have not been evaluated by the FDA. My blog may contain some affiliate links to help support the continued education from this blog. Read the full disclosure/disclaimer here.